• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

200 agent smiths with nunchukus and red eyes??

Rich_2k3

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...
Do not try and defeat the smith - for that is impossible. Instead, try to realise the truth.

There is no smith ;)

There may be no smith but theres lots of Smiths (200 of 'em, all with red eyes)

Gun in one hand, sword in the other, go in there and kick a$$!!

Perhaps we all could do with taking the blue pill.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

or you could persuade them to install windows xp, that should slow them down for a while, then cause them to waste time looking for new drivers for all of their old hardware...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dunno, i think think i'd take the neo route and fly away. god, that annoyed me! a 10 minute fight only to have him just run away! :evil: . ah well...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i dunno, i think think i'd take the neo route and fly away. god, that annoyed me! a 10 minute fight only to have him just run away! :evil: . ah well...

Ah, glad that it wasn't just me that scene annoyed...

I couldnt't believe it when I watched it - a great fight then he just left???

No way! I felt a bit cheated out of a good butt-kicking finale...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

:lol: good to know i'm not alone! i felt cheated on neo's "win" in revolutions, too. :evil: but again, 'round here, that's just me.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai