• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know you're martial arts crazy when...

aefibird

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo kata with a pool cue - it would certainly make a stir in competition!! Fancy starting a 'pool cue kata team' stl_karateka?? :brow: :) :D

Well since I've seen a creative weapons form done with an UMBRELLA --- nothing surprises me.

An UMBRELLA??? That sounds interesting! Do tell...

It was quite a site!!! I didn't know rather to laugh or cry!!! It was creative forms but come'on!!!! It was one of those huge black mary poppin type umbrellas....lots of stabbing and striking moves....but I almost lost it when he opened and closed the umbrella and kiai'd ----AYYYYY-YAAAAAAA!

Well, I guess it's better to use a black Mary Poppins-style umbrella instead of a pink one with purple polka dots :)

Better yet, I've seen umbrellas that have 3D ears and tails and look like puppies. :roll:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

"Well, I guess it's better to use a black Mary Poppins-style umbrella instead of a pink one with purple polka dots

Better yet, I've seen umbrellas that have 3D ears and tails and look like puppies. "

see, personally, if i were to take on someone with an umbrella, i'd want my umbrella to have ears and a tail or something. :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

:lol: Sounds like a good comic strip....

"Who knows what evil goes up a chimney down but not down a chimney up? Umbrella Man!!! With his trusty and ferociously decorated umbrella by his side, nothing can stop this crime-fighting duo!!"

:lol: *sigh* this is what happens when you wake up at 12:30 in the afternoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: if i had any drawing ability what so ever, i would totally draw out that comic! but how do you wake up at 12:30 in the afternoon? you've slept half your day away! :o oh yeah, and, uh... martial arts... crazy... yeah, that's me... see? i'm still on topic! :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Well, I sleep in as much as possible on weekends. Normally, I'm in bed around 10 pm and wake up around 6 am.

Plus, I was trying to sleep off the MA workout I had that day. Gosh my hips were sore.

[/desperate attempt to stay on-topic]

• 3 months later...
They are kind of funny but the front kick mae geri was the best.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm strange i did alot of those thing before i did MA now i dod them all so i gess im crazy anyway

you now your MA crazy when you call malky sensie

no offence malky

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going