• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Preparing for a martial arts life.

Wow, do what you want to do follow your own path is good, when you become a great Instructor your brothers will helped you out in the business just keep studying soon you'll be a wise man I've read alot about wise people so great thinking but always make sure your path is clean It means that GOOD LUCK, and enjoy.

Somone love one

Somone love two

I love one

That one is myself just have been turn down....

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You seem very dedicated. However, you are also very young and have your whole life ahead of you. Something I would be very concerned about is burnout-focusing so heavily on one thing to the exclusion of all others that you suddenly or eventually lose your interest in it. I've seen it happen to students who were obsessed or were pushed into practicing continuously by parents or coaches. Who knows what you'll interested in 10 years from now. I'm not downplaying your interest, by the way, I just think that you be very careful in thinking that, at 16, you want to be a professional Instructor. My advice is this: keep an open mind, realize you are young and will have many options available to you. Being a professional Instructor requires a LOT of students to keep income coming in. In this country, that can be very difficult because we have a different culture. We are a football society.

Having said that, it is nice to know what you want. How many kids your age know that?

My opinion-Welcome to it.

Pick a major that you are truely interested in. It could be your back-up plan. If its business or sports medicine then great. Accounting, marketing, and business law are core classes for business degrees and you can take classes specifically for small business owners. Starting a club or joining an existing studio will give you extra income. Going with an existing place will be less head-aches and responsibilities and could be a great place to gain experience and become affiliated with a new organization. Just make sure to have an open mind so that you can take advantage of opportunities that come your way. Good luck. :D

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.