• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Need advice from people in London

RobinT830

Hi, I teach Goshin Jutsu style of karate and one of my students is moving to Londan in April 2004. She wants to continue training so I am looking for karate schools over there.

Can anyone out there give me some names, addresses, phone numbers??

Thanks. :karate:

"If it is not hard, it is not worth doing."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What part of London Robin?

Would she only be interested in karate or any MA?

I am more than happy to help, there are many superb schools in London and they cover the majority of styles.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

Hi there,

If you look on the B.K.K web site there is a very comprehensive page on all of our clubs in London and the rest of the U.K.

The B.K.K is part of the International Federation Of Karate, its president is the world renowned Hanshi Steve Arneil, he himself has three clubs in the London area.He teaches in all three!

The British Karate Kyokuhinkai has between 50 and 70 dojos throughout Britian and has a huge following abroad and has many dojos in just about any country you care to mention.The I.F.K has more than 150,000 members and it is still growing.If your student is interested in Learning Kyokushin Karate and learning from some of the best Kyokushin teachers in the world, London is the place to do it.We have clubs all over London.

If you put into your search engine either British Karate Kyokushin or I.F.K Hanshi Arneil you should find pages to suit your needs.Remember only B.K.K registered clubs will be part of the International Federation of Karate.

OSU.

Never give in

Thanks Telsun and Gino.... I will ask her for more specifics, but I don't think they have found a place to live yet. What is the B.K.K. website address??

Telsun--you train in Goju Ryu? I would love to train in that style. As far as I know, there is not any good schools or clubs here in Rochester,NY.. If you know of any,,, let me know :)

"If it is not hard, it is not worth doing."