• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi

Jey

I'm Jey, short for Jemma and I found this site by google searching for something or another that is now relatively unimportant! :roll:

I'm 16, and I've been doing Karate for just over a year now. You'll see in that small box by the side of my posts that I do a style called Jorukai - I'm on a mission to find out all about it, so if you can help, please do!

I'm still a white belt officially, and although it stands for nothing, I train with the green belts. But I'm not that fussed about belts as I train to keep fit, and mainly to have that confidence of knowlege that I could protect myself if needs be. And then there's that small matter of liking it!

So that's me: Jemma.

I thought I'd pop in and say hi!

*waves*

:lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Alright Jey, glad you found your way here. Hope you have some luck finding out more about your style.

Once again welcome! :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yes welcome and excellent. Someone that knows how to use a search engine. You will never be lonely :)

google still finds nothing on 'Jorukai

' though...

admit it you made it up ;)

700 hours of official training. Injury finished me dammit!

1st Kyu Wado Ryu

Hi again. :wave:

Enjoy your stay.

“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba

Yes welcome and excellent. Someone that knows how to use a search engine. You will never be lonely :)

google still finds nothing on 'Jorukai

' though...

admit it you made it up ;)

Dammit, caught again... :roll:

:idea: No, I shall ask the people in the know about it and I'll let you all in the big secret!

Thankyou for all the welcomes, and please excuse my knowing not alot!

Jey. :brow: