• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No...I try to avoid anything French...French fries, French perfume, French wine, French poodles, and especially French people. Rude, obnoxious..and cowardly!

Sorry...just had to say that. :idea:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I'm from England and so we learnt french in school and going to France was brilliant cos the girls loved English boys and they were very cute. And the female french accent is very sexy.

Anyway. What is the french cane technique?

This is not a SM forum m8 ;)

700 hours of official training. Injury finished me dammit!

1st Kyu Wado Ryu

pheraps u should first visit the country u dont like. if i would be you i would not be negative about people u dont know. but i find french people gay to ;D

Be everything. Be nothing.

pheraps u should first visit the country u dont like. if i would be you i would not be negative about people u dont know. but i find french people gay to ;D

Actually, I've been to France on three seperate occasions. Twice, while I was stationed in Germany while in the US Army (helping to defend France, among others, from Soviet aggression), and again in '99 while I was engaged to an English woman.

More what I was referring to was France's lack of support for the USA in our current conflict with Iraq. How many American young men died to keep that piss ant country free, as it is today...in not one, but TWO world wars! You'd think a little gratitude would be in order.

*climbing off my soapbox now* Sorry folks.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Actually, I've been to France on three seperate occasions. Twice, while I was stationed in Germany while in the US Army (helping to defend France, among others, from Soviet aggression), and again in '99 while I was engaged to an English woman.

More what I was referring to was France's lack of support for the USA in our current conflict with Iraq. How many American young men died to keep that * ant country free, as it is today...in not one, but TWO world wars! You'd think a little gratitude would be in order.

Hallelujah! Another soldier, and another person who feels the same way I do about the subject of the French.

No...I try to avoid anything French...French fries, French perfume, French wine, French poodles, and especially French people. Rude, obnoxious..and cowardly!

Sorry...just had to say that. :idea:

Hey, one of my friends is French and he is nothing of what you said.

Shukokai Karate, Orange belt ( 7. kyu)

Rude? Hardly. Obnoxious? Occasionally, yes. Cowards? Nope. If they don't want to go for war when someone else feels like it, it doesn't make them cowards.

They had no need to go to war with Iraq (after all, USA did not have much need either - outside USA's local politics). So, they decided not to. Brits obviously thought that they could gain something (at least in their politics with USA) and went for war. Their choice.

It's this thing you call "freedom" and claim to fight for - even when nobody asked you to. Everyone do not need to agree with you.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland