• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

can you give me advice?

Jey

:-? I do a form of Karate called Jorukai, and so far have been unable to get any further information on it from anywhere on the internet.

Is anyone able to tell me more about it, and provide me with a few websites?

Help much appreciated,

Jey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Jey, welcome to the forum. If you would to tell us more about yourself there is a Introduction section where you can do that. Now, as for as your question goes I can't find anything that references that style. Your best place to find information should be with your Sensei. He/She should be willing to tell you the history behind it i.e. founder, roots from another style etc.

Welcome once again!

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

:-? I do a form of Karate called Jorukai, and so far have been unable to get any further information on it from anywhere on the internet.

Is anyone able to tell me more about it, and provide me with a few websites?

Help much appreciated,

Jey

Hey.

I searched the web (Google and whatnot) and found absolutely nothing. Sorry. Maybe it's a new hybrid style or something? Or maybe your Sensei created it? Ask your Sensei.

“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba

I'd be inclined to think I was spelling it wrong, but (I'm not sure if it's much help though) I checked the badge and the spellings corresponded.

Perhaps it is a hybrid, as you say, although I will still check with my teacher next training. Then I can also let you all into something we know nothing about! :idea:

Thankyou taking the time to help, and I shall go and introduce myself properly now I think. :)

Jey

Hey, Jey. When you get more information, mind sending me a PM with the info? I'd maybe like to add this art and it's info to my "library."

Thanks.

“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba