• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Improvised Weapons

cymry

how about, if you're really desparate, smack your jaw against a wall to knock a few teeth out and then spit them in the other guy's face...

if anything, them watching you do that might put them off attacking you...

:brow:

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 5 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One very good weapon if you're ina car and you can use it in time - a cigarette lighter. Been abducted? Push it down when the car's starting, then when the car gets up to a bit of speed, pull it out and stick it in his face or on his hands.

• 3 months later...

You know, for the bar-room stuff, not one person came up with using a pool Cue. [someone mentioned the pool balls though]. If you are familiar with a Bo, I'd imagine the pool cue would be quite dangerous in your hands.

Just ignore the fact that it's a horrible movie fight cliche weapon. :)

DT

- "Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." Benjamin Franklin

-"If you always do what you've always done you'll always be what you've always been." Dale Carnegie

y'know, people always relate pool cue to the staff. with its awkward shape and weight, wouldn't it be better with sword training? :-? just a thought.

also, i think i'd worry about my abductor losing control over the car and driving me off a bridge with the cigarette lighter. maybe if i was desperate. then again, i don't have any better ideas...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

y'know, people always relate pool cue to the staff. with its awkward shape and weight, wouldn't it be better with sword training? :-? just a thought.

True about the awkward shape and weight. Then again, if I was the kind of person who frequented bars [or other locations with pool tables], I might spend some of my time practicing my Bo work with the pool cue. :) That's assuming I did any Bo work of course. I haven't started any weapons training yet. Soon I hope!

You could also practice escrima [which I'd love to learn! ], and break the pool cue in half also! Hehe. But sword practice could also definitely come in handy.

DT

- "Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." Benjamin Franklin

-"If you always do what you've always done you'll always be what you've always been." Dale Carnegie

If you want a weapon from my car, then paperwork and filing is what I can offer.

I'll clobber any attackers around the head with my work files and give them some pretty nasty paper cuts... :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i know a man who has a medal rod for a key chain. he's a massage(?) theropist, so he knew all the pressure points, and had some ma training also.

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown

I don't know how many people carry calculators in their cars, but I read in a Hapkido book a calculator thrust to your opponent's temple can hurt. Other things I would think of would be hot coffee, a pedal/steering wheel lock(like the Club, even if it won't stop a carthief with a hacksaw), and whipping a seat belt at him(or her, you never know).