cymry

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where i live pay phones dont have booths. where im from the chords are made of the same substance as a conect to the phonespeedometer cable if it helps and theyre extremely easy to break off at the part where they .

you could easily walk over, rip one off and strike someone with a very painful blow in a matter of seconds.

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

Not even remotely true, but yes, glas is decent for cutting.

what's sharper? and don't say ceramic because it's essentially the same thing (it just holds an edge better)

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

In terms of sharpness and holding an edge aren't you forgetting Diamonds? Try cutting a real diamond with any of the things you mentioned.

And in terms of improvised weapons don't forget the rings bullies have worn for ages.

Not even remotely true, but yes, glas is decent for cutting.

what's sharper? and don't say ceramic because it's essentially the same thing (it just holds an edge better)

Well, razor blades are pretty sharp. If you're referring to hardness, diamonds are harder than glass. Technically I suppose you could hone glass to a pretty keen edge using sophisticated equipment, but definately not a piece of broken glass, and of course a diamond could be honed to an even keener edge.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• 1 month later...

i haven't seen coins mentioned here

a pocket full of coins can daze any opponent: try and block 10 coins heading for your face - even one will do some kind of confusion and at that point the punches are rolling.

phone books are pretty effective -its a slightly bulky weapon so you have to use your legs as well. It also works as a nice shield too if you can make it work.

Car Keys ( probably mentioned earlier) can make for some pretty brutal punches.

Belt

bag of any kind, I was joking with a friend once and made up a 'handbag kata' we tested the bunkai and he was on the ground flat on his back after I'd pulled the handbag from his grip clobbered him, kicked him, then thrown the handbag in his face and pushed him over

• 2 weeks later...