• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Improvised Weapons

cymry

Uhhhh..pardon me for interjecting this, but I think the point of this thread isn't to "throw them" here or there. At any location, tossing them on the ground or into something is always an option. I think what the author wants here is what OBJECTS might be available in these locations, and how would you use them to defend yourself.

Correct. :up:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sand: the ultimate cheap trick. throw it in their eyes and procede to pummel them into submisson

broken glass/ bottles: use the bottle as a blunt clubbing instrument. broken glass can be wrapped up in a handkercheife and used as a deadly slashing weapon (glass is the sharpest substance known to man)

pay phone: in a life or death situation, rip the receiver (cord and all) right off the phone. hold the reciever like a handle and use the cord as a whipping instrument like a sjambok almost (this is an extremely brutal streetfighting wepons known as a "speedo")

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

really? around here, a bunch of guys ripped every cord off the pay phone in the school as a senior prank. of course, there were cameras pointing straight at them and they were severely punished, and it wasn't at all funny... morons...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I don't think getting into an ENCLOSED phone booth is a good idea anyway. Limits your means of movement and escape to much and if your attackers start swinging baseball bats at the glass or such you could easily get cut or glass in your eyes.

Also, phone cords in public phones are designed to be difficult, if not impossible to tear away because punks have a tendancy to do that anyway, so even if you could rip one out, it would probably take more time than you have.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

my point wasn't that i thought it was a good idea or that you were lying when you said your phone cords were difficult to rip out (how dare you! i'm on to you... :weirdlook: ), rather, that it's not unheard of, and can be done, and if some really stupid senior guys can do it, i don't see why not. however, round here, we don't have phone booths, they're just on a wall, so that threat is taken care of, though i've never thought it a good idea to back yourself into a wall, either :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

though i've never thought it a good idea to back yourself into a wall, either :wink:

This would be a whole different thread and I don't want to change the subject, but I personally LOVE to fight while standing against a wall..or even better still, in a corner.

:karate:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"