• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Improvised Weapons

cymry

Don't get too carried away, guys.

Throw the contents of your glass in their face for a distraction.

Hmmmm, what to do with the stir sticks and little pink umberellas. :D

I like the stool or chair more as a defensive weapon. The serving trays are good for defense too.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's many babies in a bar. Plus they're kind of squishy so I don't think they'd make a very good projectile.

They tend to get a reaction out of all but the most hardened psycopath.

Throw the contents of your glass in their face for a distraction.

Doesn't seem nearly as good as beaning them glass-and-all

I like the stool or chair more as a defensive weapon.

I disagree. thought they *can* be used that way.

thick bristled hair brush...scratch it across your arm...imagine that across the face or neck.

Sunrunner

"train until the art becomes an artless art, flowing from the unconscious."

thick bristled hair brush...scratch it across your arm...imagine that across the face or neck.

:roll: reminds me of the non lethal police weapon the :mildly anioying pain ray" which causes the victim to get a slight itch in the polace the ray is aimed.

look behind the bar, the bar steward usually keeps a bat/shotgun/knife etc. hidden behind the bar incase they need to break up a fight.

very strong alcohol and a candle/lighter. spit it on them then while distracted throw candle at them. it's very dificult to be menacing and intimidating if your hair is on fire.

Bar lamps could be very damaging if thrown or swung (if they're the hanging kind) into a persons face.

Cork screw. what more is there to say. it's sharp, it's metal, it has good handle with a good grip.

those are my suggestions

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

Go back to the cigarette lighter for a moment. A cheap, plastic Bic will do.

Forget lighting it, but instead grasp it in your hand hard with the edge/end of the lighter squished hard between your thumb and forefinger. Try thrusting that into somebodys ribcage, or under the jawbone. Throat, nerve centers, etc. Same usage as a kobutan.

I do this sort of stuff with my class on a regular basis. I also challenge them to bring stuff to class about once/month so we can figure out how to use it as a weapon. Almost everything you can think of can, in some way or other, be used.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"