• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Improvised Weapons

cymry

Ones you could find in regular places, like bars, alleyways etc. No MA weapons like bo, sai, nunchaku... please. Descirbe one in detail, not mention several.

Ok I'll start.

Ashtray - heavy glass ashtray could be used as a clubbing weapon or as a throwing weapon, like a Frisbee.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cell phone: especially one with an antenna of some kind:

makes a great blunt instrument, is very useful in aiding joint locks/manipulation, the antenna is great for pressure points, and when all else fells, you can use it tocall the police :lol:

and to add to the ashtray: a used one make a good distraction weapon, throwing the ashes in someone's eyes....

Oh yes, I forgot the contents of the ashtray. Thanks TangSooGuy :D

Cigarette lighter - although I wouldn't advocate burning your attacker (unless it was SERIOUS) or setting him on fire, it's a good thing to distract/stratle your attacker with. Imagine grabbing someone and having a flame thrusted at your face. :lol:

Big Zippo lighters would be good as they have quite large flames and they could also be used for clubbing. Zippo lighters are the big heavy metal ones right?

Lit cigarette - throw it at the guy, distracting and he'll jump back (hopefully off-balance). If it' serious you could burn him with it.

Let's narrow it down a bit. Things you'd find in a bar only. We'll do other places when there's more posts.

Pool cue - the same as a bo staff I suppose. :karate:

Gotta start with the obious... knives and forks.

bar stool / chair - just pick it up and fling it.

baby - same thing.

plates, particularly china plates - blunt but rigid, sharp when broken

people... not a easy to move around as babies, but not bad either.

Decorations (pictuers for example)

Condiment bottles (particularly glass ones)

Cash registers (if they come up)

hrm.. dunno, would have to be sitting in one to tell. I like improvised weapons.

I don't think there's many babies in a bar. Plus they're kind of squishy so I don't think they'd make a very good projectile.

I'm surprised noone's mentioned a beer bottle or a glass cup. Clinch and hit them in the head with it.

Also, billiard balls can be thrown fairly easily and (you didn't hear this from me ;)) the cue balls are slightly smaller than the regular ones to facilitate automatic ball-catcher thingies that they have in bars sometimes. It just so happens that the cue ball falls in a small margin between objects small enough to swallow, and objects too large to cough back up - as a consequence if you can force it into the person's mouth it will go down and get stuck in their neck, but it's too big for them to cough back up..

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!