• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninjitsu

fireka

ok, i have to stop this now before my post gets closed. a) I dont give a rats about my korean hisotry before 1950, and yes i know there are things like the Ninja but they wernt Nija's because thats physically impossblie, so i didnt even finnish reading your post. 2) no im not it it just for Tenchu grappling techniques :roll: because im not a moron! i was joking, see its this thing i do sometimes to...nevermind.

what i wanted was to be able to talk about this art with someone who has actually done it. And as far as Ninja's today, when you think about it, what are the SEAL's, Ranger's and MCR besides the modern day adaption of the Ninja.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think you may be looking for the type of information Stephen Hayes has to offer.

And I do agree that there are types of ninjas today. Only not called that a seal, ranger or any deep cover operative is a very good example.

"hehe I'm still playing 3, I've finished it as Rikkimaru, but only half way as Ayame.. damn fine game "

ach, looks like we're at about the same point then. i'm in the cemetary as ayame... gah! can't kill any thing!

a)suit yourself. though i fail to see your point about not being physically possible to be a ninja unless you were... seems a bit redundant...feh

b)yeah, i gathered that, you see, i was joking, it's this thing i do sometimes to...nevermind... :wink:

"And as far as Ninja's today, when you think about it, what are the SEAL's, Ranger's and MCR besides the modern day adaption of the Ninja."

yep, i'm well aware of that. good point.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

though i must wonder, if you don't care about korean history before 1950, what's so special about it afterwards?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

my job requires me to know about Korea's history as it may be emminet to National Security latter

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty