• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am i the only one????

CsrCrz88

What's in a name anyway 8) We all know that KARA-TE was originally written in Chinese hand don't we? A "Japanese" art written in chinese until the Japanese changed it. Erm......what is the translation for Shaolin?

Ahem....OOPS! I wasn't going to say anything, I think the name thing should be dropped, like it probably had been until I brought it up again..........

Jeees can't I just shut up?

No guess not:

What’s the difference between the many schools of kenpo?

What's the difference between all those styles of karate, jujitsu, kungfu........

if you heard of it would you bleived that it's a MA? I like personaly like it because it got some neat tricks.

I've never heard of it but yes with a name like that I would believe that it is a martial art. Neat tricks? What neat tricks?

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
What's in a name anyway 8) We all know that KARA-TE was originally written in Chinese hand don't we? A "Japanese" art written in chinese until the Japanese changed it. Erm......what is the translation for Shaolin?

Ahem....OOPS! I wasn't going to say anything, I think the name thing should be dropped, like it probably had been until I brought it up again..........

Jeees can't I just shut up?

No guess not:

What’s the difference between the many schools of kenpo?

What's the difference between all those styles of karate, jujitsu, kungfu........

if you heard of it would you bleived that it's a MA? I like personaly like it because it got some neat tricks.

I've never heard of it but yes with a name like that I would believe that it is a martial art. Neat tricks? What neat tricks?

my bad i meant to say if it's a good MA.

my bad i meant to say if it's a good MA.

I would not judge an art by it's name. I try it. I like it. I do it :D

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"