• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am i the only one????

CsrCrz88

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
who here takes Shaolin Kenpo Karate??? if you heard of it would you bleived that it's a MA? I like personaly like it because it got some neat tricks.

Oh...so YOU'RE the one that's taking that system~! I knew sooner or later I'd find you! :lol:

I'm wondering if there would be any simularities between what you do, and what I do, as Shorinryu has strong connections to China, and I believe Shaolin Kempo from about 300 years ago.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

who here takes Shaolin Kenpo Karate??? if you heard of it would you bleived that it's a MA? I like personaly like it because it got some neat tricks.

Oh...so YOU'RE the one that's taking that system~! I knew sooner or later I'd find you! :lol:

I'm wondering if there would be any simularities between what you do, and what I do, as Shorinryu has strong connections to China, and I believe Shaolin Kempo from about 300 years ago.

i'll IM you on Aol and ask you some questions.

i still don't get the name...

how can it be "shaolin kempo karate"?

that's like a "burger bolognase on rice"....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

what do you mean "same class"?

i was refereing that the name seems to be a mix of languages.

shaolin is a chinese name. the japanese equivilant is shorin.

kempo, as far as i know is the romanisation of the chinese for "fist manual/book/set".

karate is well, a japanese name...

that is where my confusion lies.

if the name is a mish mash of lanugauges, what does that say about the style?

just out of interest, has anyone heard the story of "sampan style kung-fu"?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

Should someone bother to explain to you the Chinese and Japanese/Okinawan influences on Kenpo, since obviously you were too ignorant to find out yourself before you started shitting on other people's arts? Grow up and show some respect.

strange, i could've sworn i was just stating that i was confused about the name.

and then i added a reason why my cofusion bothers me.

see that question mark? it means a question was asked.

as to yours, the answer is yes someone should explain to me as that was kinda what i was asking for.

Should someone bother to explain to you the Chinese and Japanese/Okinawan influences on Kenpo, since obviously you were too ignorant to find out yourself before you started shitting on other people's arts? Grow up and show some respect.

I don't think he was "shitting" on any art. He was simply asking a question. I believe that his comment "how can it be "shaolin kempo karate"? that's like a "burger bolognase on rice"...." wasn't the best way to put it but, you can either enlighten him or just not post. He wasn't being disrespectful. Relax. :up:

“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba