• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any strategy gamers?

SaiFightsMS

I am a recent addict to Pharoah. And yes I know it is not one of the latest releases. I have the Cleopatra expansion. And the Zeus demo. Zeus is the latest in the expansion line.

Anyone else into strategy games? I find I love building cities.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Moved to Everything Else! forum.

I like Zelda. :grin: Thats more RPG I guess though.

well as Patrick said zelda thats a cool game and i like it too!! :nod: even though it`s more RPG.

well Sai i was wondering like exactly what system are you wanting to talk about or an any like computers maybe??

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I embarrased the daylights out of myself playing a demo version of Age of Empires in an on-line game room. I think that is one of the hottest strategy games going now isn't it?

Maybe I should redownload the demo and try again.

I was looking to get Age of Empires too. I'm torn between getting it for my PC, or waiting for Santa to bring PS2 for the kids and getting it on that.

Any advice from the pros? :cool:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

..Have you ever heard of the Myth series by Bungie (same people who made Halo)? If you havent, then take it from me, they completely destroy almost every other strategy games out there. You should try to get a demo of the games at http://www.bungie.com .

Also, Myth 3:The Wolf Age was just released a month ago and made by a different company named Mumbo Jumbo. You should look for it on the internet and see what it is like. Here is a link to the company site : http://www.mumbojumbo.com

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*