• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What style does everyone do.

BKJ1216

Well I just wanted to see what style of karate everyone does. I'm sill undecided between shudokan and Okinawan goju-ry, I"m going to do both I just don't knw which I am going to do first. Oh yeah if you can add in how many kata your style has too.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do Shorin-ryu and white up to black belt we have 18.(I think, but I'm only at green right now so I can't be sure.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Yeah but that's not good. It doesn't have all the styles. I mean for instance I'm thinking abotu taking shudokan, it dosn't have shudokan on there.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Ok then, my style doesn't have a name. We do a bit of everything, and I mean it. For gradings you need to learn one additional unarmed kata per level, and later on weapon katas as well. We have about 10 sensei from 2nd to 5th degree BB, and a shihan 6th or 7th (forget at the moment). It's a great learning environment, like a large but serious family.

Hi all!

I'm new here. :)

Well... I practise Wado-Ryu and Shito-Ryu. (I prefer Shito-Ryu). ok. I'm in a hurry here and I don't really have time to write, so... bye!

Kill is love

Emm........ I've got a little problem here. Actually I'm an orange belt with a green stripe, but when I post something, then it shows that I am white belt. How can I change it to orange belt??

Kill is love