• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

breaking techniques

I see what you're saying rushman - but wow did he ever look like a dolt!!! Hahahaha! You gotta give the guy credit for persevering though! Hilarious Ken!! :spitlaugh:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ken that site is classic..thanks i didnt know about that one ..the one with the grizzly ...i couldnt breathe i was laughing so hard :lol:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

by the way the one with the soccer fan flying down the bleechers is something id like to do to some of my co workers..sorry just a little confession

Javier l Rosario

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I didn't realize it was a whole site with clips...I'll go check it out right now!!! Hehe!!

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

TAEZEE....i'm with you on the coworker thing..........but i would like to do that to the front of them and see them go backwards on there bottom. :grin: :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Yes.. if you check out the "video technique" section of that site, you'll find Eric Paulsen. He ROCKS!! He is a Jeet Kune Do/ Shooto guy that was undefeated in Japanese Shootwrestling light-heavyweight division for 5 years and champ for 5 years. He is retired now. Yes, I have had the pleasure of learning a few things from him. One of my friends is very good friends with Eric and we'll have Eric in Phoenix givin seminars soon.

The "muay thai" guy i'm not so sure about, his fighters throw their punches weird. The BJJ guy shows some good stuff too.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• 2 weeks later...

Purpose being to break boards???!!!! And that would be ...to demonstrate form and concentration. The true nature of karate

involves a complete mental and physical discipline. Proper training causes your skin to develop calluses, your muscles to strengthen , and your bones to thicken.

Plus its pretty cool ....quite the rush.

I got lots of ideas from earlier posts for breaks. Black Belts at our school do a demo for the kids and we try to outdo each other and I am looking for something to do for next month. The flying side kick break through the ring of fire didn't work so....

:dead:

Peace,

Deby

I'm tellin ya, baseball bats with your shin, that's impressive. Sheer power, no tricks (such as breaking boards with the grain) will impress me anyday. Don't set the bats on fire or anything, it'll only make it more brittle.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

ken you got the bats on the brain,,i remember you telling us about the one dude who broke into tears afterward ..do you think at that point he was worried about impressing you or anyone else? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Javier l Rosario