Anyone Study Tang Soo Do Here

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a few tang soo do stylist come through this forum from time to time but none seem to sick around. perhaps you will change that and start a trend.

for now, (at it took a while for this to happen) but we have a good amount of members with tae kwon do,hapkido, and kook sul won backgrounds and now you are a fine addition to the korean stylist list.

kamsahmnida

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

welcome ..while we do not have any tang soo do..practioners...we do discuss any korean style here in the taekwon do forum...while being very similar to taekwon do..i believe this section will be very informative for you.... :up:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

• 3 months later...
actually ive learned some tang soo do... it is also considered by many practitioners to be one of the ancient korean arts that was incorporates into tkd...but wanted to also be seperate at the same time....

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya.

I'm a new member. Eventhough I do TKD now, my first style was Tang Soo Do. I loved it and miss it. I moved from NJ to NY (Rochester area) and I couldn't find TSD near me, so I wanted to find a Korean Martial Art that was similar. TKD is TSD's little brother, so I chose TKD :wave:

Laurie F

On 2002-03-27 12:20, karatekid1975 wrote:

Hiya.

I'm a new member. Eventhough I do TKD now, my first style was Tang Soo Do. I loved it and miss it. I moved from NJ to NY (Rochester area) and I couldn't find TSD near me, so I wanted to find a Korean Martial Art that was similar. TKD is TSD's little brother, so I chose TKD.

Hey, Laurie. Welcome aboard! :grin:

Glad to hear you found a place to train. Sorry I couldn't help you with a Hapkido school in your area.

Take care.

Chris LaCava

Jung Ki Kwan of Connecticut

"Man is born soft and supple,

in death he is hard and rigid..." LaoTzu